Packing Services for Overseas Moving
If you are considering doing the packing for your overseas move yourself, you might want to think again. This kind of packing is an art. When you take a serious look at all that’s involved in getting it right, you might just change your mind. We recommend that you let international moving experts pack up your household goods for you.
Many household are filled with fragile items, including:
- Musical Instruments
- Electronic Devices
These require special care to get them safely to their destination.
Items of furniture are generally solid and they are not designed to be moved. They are vulnerable to dents, surface damage, pieces being knocked off, and cracks. Any and all of these potential problems can become a reality if they are handled incorrectly. You don’t want to find that items have been misplaced, lost, or damaged when you get to your new destination.
Our packing experts know just how to wrap and protect all of your possessions to ensure that they arrive overseas safe and sound: no chips or scratches. They tissue or bubble wrap everything securely.
At Allied International, we organize the packing so that all similar items travel together in wooden crates or cartons. We know that the secret to quality packing methods is to use robust packing materials designed for overseas moving.
Whether you are relocating across town or across the globe, moving can be a very stressful time for anyone. We at Allied International can take the stress of packing off your hands.
As our moving experts do their initial walk-through of your home, they will assess exactly what kinds of protection are required. When they return, they will bring all the different moving boxes that you’ll need. We will also supply the correct packing materials to get your home wrapped up properly for your overseas move.
Not all boxes and crates are the same. Consider some of the differences:
- Heavy boxes – these are good for books, kitchen canisters, canned goods, records, shoes, appliances, and hand-and-power tools.
- General-purpose boxes – for toys, pots and pans, kitchen utensils, lampshades and sporting goods.
- Large, lightweight boxes – for pillows, bedding, and toys. You don’t want to overstuff these.
- Stand-up wardrobe boxes – these come complete with a metal bar for hanging clothes, curtains, and drapes.
- Dish pack boxes – these are divided up to hold individual glasses, cups, mugs, bowls, and other kitchenware. They are also great for smaller lampshades, pictures and knickknacks.
- Mirror boxes hold all of your mirrored items. They are also right for glass tabletops.
- Mattress boxes – available in crib, twin, standard, and queen/king sizes.
Moving overseas means putting everything in a box or a carton, carefully making sure that padding is available for every item. With Allied International, everything you own will be properly protected. You can rest assured that it will all arrive at your foreign destination just as it was when it left.