Quality Customer Service
Allied International is one of the industry leading experts in overseas auto and boat moving services. Some highlights of our services include:
- Your choice of a 20 ft or 40 ft single use moving container which will contain your vehicle or boat without any additional items
- Shipment options to most major ports all around the globe
- Vehicle security inside its container, including straps and wheel chocks to keep it locked in place during the move.
We understand that moving such an expensive piece of property can be stressful. You can count on us to walk you through the process and advise you regarding your best options.
We want you to feel comfortable about moving your vehicle, and we are here to consult with you and address any questions or concerns you may have about the moving process.
Quick and Easy Estimates
If you are looking for an estimate of how much it would cost to ship your car or boat overseas, all you have to do is provide us with your vehicle’s manufacturer, model, and year, your point of origin, and the vehicle’s final destination.
Contact us today by email or by calling our office. Our friendly and capable staff will provide you with a customized quote.
We work hard to make sure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with our moving services. In order to deliver successfully, it is crucial for us to work together to ensure all bases are covered before sending your goods. Below are a few important things to consider before you ship your vehicle overseas.
- Shippers must provide us with a complete list and/or description of vehicle(s) to be shipped.
- We will provide an estimate only as a guideline. Our estimate will be based on the information provided by the shipper.
- Final costs are subject to change due to substantial ocean freight rate changes or laws and regulations imposed by authorities at either the point of origin or point of destination.
- We are not responsible for losses or damages caused by natural disasters or other causes beyond our control.
- It is the shipper’s responsibility to supply adequate insurance coverage for their vehicle.
A vehicle may not only be a valuable asset but essential for navigating your new location. Whether you want your vehicle for pleasure, business, or convenience, do not leave its delivery to chance. Leave it to Allied International.